Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya
Review by Paige
Tohru-kun meets the zodiac members. When you hug them they turn into an animal. She soon becomes friends with all the Zodiac members. My favorite character is Saki Hanajima/Arisa Votani because they are great friends with Tohru Honda and they went through lots of trouble in their life and Tohru helped them. I loved this series because it is amazing and has change.

Zen and the Art of Faking It by Jordan Sonnenblick
Review by Hannah
San Lee's father gets into trouble and insists on a specific lawyer, so San's adoptive family has to sell the most of their belongings and moved from Texas to Pennsylvania. he pretends to be a Zen Master in an attempt to fit in at his school and make friends. My favorite character is Woody Emily because she plays guitar and she's just really cool with being friends with San even though he isn't exactly that nice to her. I liked this book because it was really interesting and fun to read.

Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Review by Tori
A boy genius discovers fairies underground and steals their gold. My favorite character is Holy because she is amazing. I liked this book because it is entertaining.

Stotan by Christ Crutcher
Review by B-liz
Walker has to get through life. My favorite part is when Max kicks O'Brien. If you like life you'll like this book.

No comments: