Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Book Bites Reviews

Paper Towns by John Green
Review by Tori
Quentin Jacobwen is graduating when his high school crush, Margo Roth Spiegelman runs away. My favorite character is Ben because he's funny. I liked this book because I like how Green writes dialogue.

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Review by Paige
After her love, Zeke, was tortured to death Allison is trying to kill Sarran who is the person who killed Zeke. She is going to meet a surprise. My favorite character is Allison, Kanine, Jackal, and Zeke. Allison is a strong character, Kanine because he is always calm, Jackal because he's funny and Zeke because he's kind and selfless. I loved this book because it si action packed and an emotional roller coaster.

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Review by B-liz
Tris has to overcome Janine. Tobias & Tris hit a rough patch. My favorite character is Tobias because he is strong, courageous and smart. I loved this book because it was full of action.

No comments: